The ENSA-Sorb project is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and has the aim to establish a collaboration between European and American partners. All partners visited the Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e.V. (Coordinator) and the company BioLog Heppe® GmbH in September 2019 as a workshop. The consortium of this project consists of three European scientific partners, the German company BioLog Heppe® GmbH and four American scientific partners aiming to write and submit project proposals and publications together.
- Assoc. Prof. Olya Stoilova, PhD, Laboratory of Bioactive Polymers, Institute of Polymers, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria
- Prof. Dr. Carlos Peniche, Physical Chemistry Department, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Havana, Cuba
- Prof. Dr. Angel Licea-Claverie, Technological Institute of Tijuana, Center for Graduate Studies and Research in Chemistry, Tijuana, Mexico.
- Prof. Dr. Marcelo Kogan, University Chile, Santiago, Chile
- Dr. Lorenzo Picos Corrales, Autonomous University of Sinaloa, School of Chemical and Biological Science, Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico
- Dr. habil. Marcela Mihai, “Petru Poni” Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Functional Polymers Laboratory, Iasi, Romania
- BioLog Heppe® GmbH, Anke Wunder, Landberg, Germany